Byron Funeral Home and Cremation ServicesServing Byron, MN and surrounding communities.
Executive Order 20-62
Places of worship, funeral homes, and other venues that offer gathering space for weddings, funerals, or planned services such as worship, rituals, prayer meetings, or scripture studies, may host such weddings, funerals, or services with over 10 people, provided that they adhere to the below requirements:
- In all settings, ensure a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing between households.
- In indoor settings, occupancy must not exceed 50 percent of the normal occupant capacity as determined by the fire marshal, with a maximum of 250 people in a single self-contained space.
- In outdoor settings, gatherings must not exceed 250 individuals.
- Funeral luncheons are not allowed in our facilities at this time.
- Face masks are required at all of our events.
Byron Funeral Home offers cremation plans starting at $2,495.00
Please click here for more details: simplycremationplan.com